DALLAS — Dallas Market Middle and ART, the inventive dwelling furnishings community, honored 12 heroes of the pandemic on the HEARTS Awards right here final evening.
The HEARTS Awards, hosted by Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia, was a one-time particular occasion that honored firms and people which have proven excellent management, empathy and repair throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Almost 200 visitors attended the gala occasion held within the World Commerce Middle atrium on the campus of Dallas Market Middle, the place the summer time version of Complete Residence & Present Market and Lightovation befell. Honorees included:
- American Leather-based Holdings, introduced by American Residence Furnishings Alliance
- Serta Simmons, introduced by American Residence Furnishings Corridor of Fame
- WAC Lighting, introduced by the American Lighting Affiliation
- Stephen Joseph Items, introduced by Present & Residence Commerce Affiliation
- Mercado International, introduced by Present for Life
- Baltimore Design Group, introduced by Inside Design Society
- Telescope Informal Furnishings, introduced by Worldwide Informal Furnishings Affiliation
- Caroline Hipple and Norwalk Furnishings, introduced by Worldwide Residence Furnishings Consultant Affiliation
- Dudley Moore and Otto & Moore, introduced by Worldwide Society of Furnishings Designers
- Crypton Material, introduced by Worldwide Textile Alliance
- Varaluz, introduced by Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Ekornes, introduced by WithIt
“Gathering collectively for the primary time, these high trade organizations had been united by gratitude to acknowledge and honor heart-based management,” stated Cindy Morris, president and CEO of Dallas Market Middle.
Added Sharon Davis, govt director of ART: “The night was magical and uplifting. Thanks to the associations and galvanizing honorees for his or her selfless generosity.”
Through the occasion, recognition was additionally made for the HEARTS Awards silent public sale benefitting No Child Hungry held in January, which featured greater than 70 one-of-a-kind plates creatively reworked by artists, designers, celebrities, influencers and particular visitors.
Editor-in-Chief Allison Zisko first joined HFN in 1998 and spent a few years overlaying the tabletop class earlier than widening her scope to all dwelling furnishings. In her present position, she oversees all facets of HFN, together with its print and digital merchandise, and represents the model at dwelling and overseas by means of shows, panel discussions and HFN’s podcast, The Inside Scoop.