Add a new touch to your living room by adding one of these new affordable sofas. There are so many great options for under $500 even under $400!
A sofa can be a place to gather, relax, enjoy time with family and friends. A new affordable sofa can really add a new vocal point and design element to your living room! We want to share some amazing deals on sofas with you to help you get that new look you want!
Check out our favorites sofas and lots of them come in many colors! Find the perfect look to fit your style.
This post contains affiliate links for Halloween decor items for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Gray Tufted Couch – Walmart
- Mid- Century Modern Sofa – Walmart
- Rolled Arm Gray Microfiber – Walmart
- Apartment Sofa – Walmart
- Harvard Curved Arm – Walmart
- Asher Gray Linen – Walmart
- Blue Track Arm – Walmart
- BHG Porter in Multiple Colors – Walmart
- L-Shaped Sectional – Walmart
- Multiple Colors Vintage Tufted Futon – Walmart
- Garren Square Arm – Wayfair
- Derry Square Arm – Wayfair
- Buco Square Arm – Wayfair
- Glaucia Tan Square Arm – Wayfair
- Cricklade Velvet in multiple colors – Wayfair
- Cyr Brown – Wayfair
- Sanborn Velvet – Wayfair
- Zoee Black and Brown with wood – Wayfair
- Harper Tufted Microfiber – Target
- Joanna Heather Gray – Target
- Everly Convertible – Allmodern
- Vonn Sofa – Allmodern
- Lawson Velvet – Home Depot
- Black Faux Leather Couch – Home Depot
- Dark Blue Ross Modern – Home Depot
- Christine Velvet in many colors – Home Depot
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more Halloween decor items.
Design Ideas and Tips
We are ready to help you take that affordable sofa up to a notch with these styling tips!
- Throw Pillows. Add a little bit of texture or pattern with throw pillows. They are easily changed out depending on style or season changes. Go for a couple of sizes too for even more variety.
- Throws. Another way to add texture, warmth, and a welcoming vibe is with a gorgeous throw. Casually throw it over the back of the sofa like the picture below!
- Area Rugs. Layer on more design with an area rug to bring out tones in the couch and add more pattern, warmth, and depth to your living space.
- Other decor ideas: Scan these images below and see how so many different pieces can really bring out the loveliness of a new sofa.
There are so many great things going on in this small living are. Tables, plants, mirror over the sofa! Lots of inspiration.
A different vibe in this living room space, but still lots of cool ideas. Pair a neutral sofa with a fun patterned wallpaper for a pop!
Which affordable sofa was your favorite? If you use our tips, we would love to see how your styling worked out!
Pin this post for later: