Raised garden beds can make gardening easier and more accessible. There are elevated varieties, different shapes, sizes, and materials to make gardening available almost anywhere.
Looking for more garden ideas? We have some simple 2×4 outdoor building ideas. Then get in a game of Yardzee with a set of yard dice. And enjoy the views of a new garden in a pallet bench you can build yourself.
We love to garden, but it can be hard to find the right place to put a garden, or hard on your knees to have one in the ground. Instead use one of these garden beds to buy, plus we will share our favorite ones to build too.
Garden Beds to Buy
There are lots of places to buy garden beds. We have found some great ones to share with you from some of our favorite places to shop. Some come in a variety of sizes and finishes too.
This post contains affiliate links for garden beds to buy for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Frame It All Garden Bed – Lowes
- Azucena Wood Bed with Trellis – Wayfair
- Redwood Raised Bed – Wayfair
- Cedar Elevated Three Piece Set – Wayfair
- Wood Raised Bed – Wayfair
- Green Elevated Plater Box – Overstock
- Safe Finish Garden Bed – Home Depot
- Galvanized Steel Planter – Overstock
- Wooden Raised Bed Kit – Overstock
- Elevated Outdoor Planter Box – Overstock
- Green Raised Vegetable Garden Box – Overstock
- Tiered Cedar Bed – Home Depot
- Three Pack 4′ x 4′ Garden Bed – Home Depot
- Basket Weave Plastic Bed – Wayfair
- Espresso Brown Planter – Home Depot
- Three Tiered Planter Kit – Overstock
- Rectangle Wood Planter Box – Overstock
- Vegetable Grow Kit – Wayfair
- Raised Herb Garden with Shelf – Overstock
- Vinyl PVC Raised Planter – Wayfair
- Raised Bed with Wheels – Wayfair
- Raised Garden Bed Shelf that is self-watering – Lowe’s
- Resined Raised Garden Bed – Wayfair
- Wood Raised Garden – Wayfair
- Half Barrel Raised Bed – Wayfair
- Round Eco Three Tiered Bed – Walmart
- Corrugated Metal and Wood Bed – Walmart
- Accessible Raised Garden Bed – Walmart
- Sectioned Raised Bed – Target
- Raised Herb Garden – Target
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see garden beds.
Garden Beds to Build
Garden beds can be built fairly simply if you want to get a completely custom look.
- Elevated Raised Garden Bed
- Raised Garden Bed using Retaining Bricks
- Scrap Lumber Garden Boxes
- More Raised Bed DIY Ideas
- Designing a Garden with Beds by Shorties Funny Farm for Remodelaholic
Garden Design Inspiration Ideas
Start brainstorming with some inspiration ideas. There are so many possibilities for designing a garden space in your yard.
This first idea is really fun. Add a playhouse, chicken coop, or storage shed and add garden boxes around it. They are on both sides of this little play house. Another nice touch is to add a bench near your garden to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Go big with a bunch of garden beds in a specific area. Add a chicken wire fence, arbor, and walking paths.
Or go for a smaller version of the previous one. Add in boxes in “L” shapes and then add a small one in the middle.
We can’t wait to see how you set up your raised garden beds!
Garden Arbors and Trellises
Garden Edging Ideas
Wood Slat Wall Garden
Container Garden Tips
Ideas for Gardening with Kids
How to Winterize a Garden
Please pin this post for later: